Sunday, December 23, 2007

Home

The past week or so that I've been back has been great. I initially came home with intentions to continue updating this as frequently as I had been, but apparently didn't. It's been nice relaxing. It's been nice to not have to worry about being somewhere at a certain time. It makes tour almost seem like a job.

Since I've been home, I've made several trips to the discount theater. There's nothing like seeing movies fresh off the silver screen. American Gangster and Bee movie just hit that theater so I foresee at least a couple more trips to the theater this week.

Today, my family hosted our annual Christmas party. This year there were 142 people who RSVP'd for the event. Luckily not everyone showed up at the same time. We made candy canes and peanut brittle, ate too much and did our best to drink the contents of the "adult ice chest."

All in all it was a good day, but I'm ready to hit the hay. Good night.

No comments: